8 December 2021 - 7:00 am
8 December 2021 - 8:00 am
This is the third in a series of webinars – Indigenous thinkers in conversation with each other about complexity.
The series of designed to:
- challenge assumptions about knowledge sharing and co-creation
- deepen understanding and learning through listening
- be curious about new ideas and possibilities
- create new methods and approaches that can become more widely adopted
- wonder at what else might happen.
Each session will have a minimum of two different groups represented. The process of engagement and exploration will honour the traditions of those sharing their knowledge with each other and the participants. A SenseMaker® will collect, in narrative form, the experiences of participants; which will be used to inform the co-creation and documentation of methods.
The third session’s thinkers will be
- Tyson Yunkaporta and Chels Marshall from the Indigenous Knowledge Systems Lab (Deakin University Australia)
- Dave Snowden and Beth SmithWelsh Cynefin Centre colleague (Wales)
- Melanie Goodchild, Founder, Turtle Island Institute and Adam Olsen MLA, British Columbia (Canada)
This series is a partnership between the Indigenous Knowledge Systems Lab at Deakin University, The Cynefin Centre, The Cynefin Centre Australia and Complexability Pty Ltd.
NB: Timezone implication apply – this is Melbourne Australia date and time.